- The guarantee of a fair price, the quality of offers
- A thorough knowledge of products
- Experts to advise you
- A wide choice of holidays
- Offers "all inclusive "for a more enjoyable stay
- 100% offers mountain!
- Secure payment online
These fun sledges from the future look strangely like a snake on snow! Come along and join in the fun activity in groups of 2 to 10 people on the floodlit Savonnette nursery slope.
(Children from 4 years/parents presence compulsory)
5.30pm Savonnette nursery slope
Hear the tale of how a small alpine village grew in to an internationally famous ski resort.
Guided tour with a FACIM local heritage guide
Cost: 5, free for under 14s
It is compulsory to sign up in advance for this visit at the Tourist Office before Sunday 7pm
Lasts: 1 hour
It is compulsory to sign up in advance for this visit at the Tourist Office until 7:00 pm the day before.
Meet at 9:50am in front of the Tourist Office
For the 7th consecutive year Val d'Isère Tourisme, Slope Management dept. and the lift company invite you backstage in Val dIsère to see what really goes on behind the scenes in our ski resort.
This Tuesday, discover how a controlled avalanche is set off using the CATEX system (cable transported explosives)
- It is compulsory to sign up in advance for this free visit at the Tourist Office before Monday 3pm (10 places available)
- Visit in French and English
- Ski pass compulsory
- From 7 year's old
- Visit lasts 1 hr (from 2pm to 3pm)
Meet at 1.50pm at Solaise rescue post
Ski mountaineering night race organised by DYNASTAR and MILLET
- Individual race with starts every 20 seconds
- 500m direct ascent of Solaise,
- Entries at the Sports Club & Millet Shop : 5
- Headlamp obligatory plus medical certificate for those not registered with FFME / FFCAM
- DYNASTAR ski mountaineering equipment available for test
6.30pm Start line in the Place des Dolomites
Cross country American relay skiing race.
- Lasts: 20mins
Free entry at the race at 6pm
- Prizes for the winners
- Hot drinks served by the Grand Marnier creperie
- Cross country equipment loaned by the Intersport shop and Boraso shop on Dolomites square
6.30pm - Dolomites sq . (Race bib distribution at 6pm)
Torchlight descent by the resorts instructors of friends who lost their lives in the mountains.
7.pm - Bellevarde face
Discover this years brand new colourful version of Val dIsères traditional pedestrian evening On this evenings programme:
- Illuminations by Airstar in the Tourist Office square and main street.
- Ice carving on the main street.
- Music with in the Tourist Office square.
- Festive street entertainment on the Main Street
- Complimentary hot drinks served in the Tourist Office square.
Main road closed to traffic between the two central roundabouts from 6pm to 7.30pm
Light, manoeuvrable and very comfortable, our new sledges offer surprising sensations right from the very first turn.
Discover this modern activity to music on the floodlit Savonette nursery slope.
(Children from 6 yrs / parental supervision required)
5.30pm - Savonnette nursery slope
Entrust your search
Sign up for free...
Office of Tourism
Place Jacques Mouflier
73150 Val d'Isère - France
Tel.: +33 (0)4 79 06 74 32
Fax : +33 (0)4 79 41 95 59
TVA n° intracomm.: FR 65402456057 00015
The Central Reservation of Val d'Isere
Le site de Val d'Isère Location propose aux internautes la possiblité de louer et réserver en ligne des hébergements pour des séjours, week-ends et vacances dans la station de ski et de sports d'hiver de Val d'Isère, en Savoie (73).
N'hésitez pas à consulter les offres d'hébergements (chalets, studios et appartements) disponibles, à effectuer votre réservation en ligne, ou à contacter l'équipe de la Centrale de Réservation directement par téléphone.
Nous vous souhaitons de bonnes vacances dans la station savoyarde.
Val Location - Val d'Isère - Centrale de réservation Location d'appartements et de chalets pour vos vacances à Val d'Isère