- The guarantee of a fair price, the quality of offers
- A thorough knowledge of products
- Experts to advise you
- A wide choice of holidays
- Offers "all inclusive "for a more enjoyable stay
- 100% offers mountain!
- Secure payment online
These fun sledges from the future look strangely like a snake on snow! Come along and join in the fun activity in groups of 2 to 10 people on the floodlit Savonette nursery slope.
(children from 4 years/parents presence compulsory)
5.45pm - Savonnette slope
Hear the tale of how a small village grew into an internationally famous ski resort.
(including the old town featuring the Moris house, Baroque church, contemporary architecture and its evolution ...)
Price: 5€ - free for under 14's - Lasts 1h30
It is compulsory to sign up in advance for this visit at the Tourist Office before Monday 7pm
Meet at 10am in front of the Tourist Office for a guided tour in English.
We invite you backstage in Val d’Isère to see what really goes on behind the scenes in our ski resort.
This Tuesday, discover how an controlled avalanche is set off using the CATEX system (cable transported explosives)
- It is compulsory to sign up in advance for this free visit at the Tourist Office before Monday 3pm (10 places available)
- Ski pass compulsory
- Visit in French and English
- Visit lasts 1 hr (from 2pm to 3pm)
Meet at 1.50pm at Solaise rescue post
Light, manoeuvrable and very comfortable, our new sledges offer surprising sensations right from the very first turn.
Discover this modern activity to music on the floodlit Savonette nursery slope.
Children from 6 yrs / parents presence compulsory
5.45pm - Savonnette nursery slope
The Val d’Isère Multi-média library invites you to discover a selection of video games.
For the occasion the Multi-média library 's computers will be dedicated to online games.
2pm to 3pm - Multi-média library
Cross country American relay skiing race.
- Lasts: 20mins
– Free entry at the race
- Prizes for the winners
- Hot drinks served by the Grand Marnier creperie
- Cross country equipment loaned by the Intersport shop on Dolomites square
6.30pm - Dolomites sq . (Race bib distribution at 6pm)
Discover this year’s brand new colourful version of Val d’Isère’s traditional pedestrian evening
On this evening’s programme:
- Illuminations by AIRSATR in the Tourist Office square and main street.
- Ice sculpting by S.Cohendet on the main street
- Live music with KRIS C in the Tourist Office square.
- Complimentary hot drinks served in the Tourist Office square
- Festive street entertainment with ASTRO DIVA on the Main Street.
Main road closed to traffic between the two central roundabouts from 6pm to 7.30pm
From 6pm to 7.30pm on Olympique avenue
Ever tried human curling?
Precision and strategy are required to hit the target with your friend on an airboard
5.45pm Savonette slope
Entrust your search
Sign up for free...
Office of Tourism
Place Jacques Mouflier
73150 Val d'Isère - France
Tel.: +33 (0)4 79 06 74 32
Fax : +33 (0)4 79 41 95 59
TVA n° intracomm.: FR 65402456057 00015
The Central Reservation of Val d'Isere
Le site de Val d'Isère Location propose aux internautes la possiblité de louer et réserver en ligne des hébergements pour des séjours, week-ends et vacances dans la station de ski et de sports d'hiver de Val d'Isère, en Savoie (73).
N'hésitez pas à consulter les offres d'hébergements (chalets, studios et appartements) disponibles, à effectuer votre réservation en ligne, ou à contacter l'équipe de la Centrale de Réservation directement par téléphone.
Nous vous souhaitons de bonnes vacances dans la station savoyarde.
Val Location - Val d'Isère - Centrale de réservation Location d'appartements et de chalets pour vos vacances à Val d'Isère