- The guarantee of a fair price, the quality of offers
- A thorough knowledge of products
- Experts to advise you
- A wide choice of holidays
- Offers "all inclusive "for a more enjoyable stay
- 100% offers mountain!
- Secure payment online
Hear the tale of how a small alpine village grew in to an internationally famous ski resort.
Guided tour with a FACIM local heritage guide
Cost: Adults 6, 2 for 5-14yrs/ free for under 5s
Lasts: 1 hour
It is compulsory to sign up in advance for this visit at the Tourist Office until 7pm the day before.
Meet at 9:50am in front of the Tourist Office
The Europa cup preceeds the World cup circuit for most skiers and skiers from all horizons will be competing.
Programme: Giant slalom
10am 1st run Joseray slope
1pm: 2nd run
2pm: Prize giving in the finish area (foot of Bellevarde Face)
Oenology evening organised by Val d'Isère Telepheriques
6pm to 8pm
American relay style race teams of two.
Lasts: 20 mins
Free entries for the race at 5.30pm
Prizes for the winners
Complimentary hot mulled wine will be served to spectators during the race by the Grand Marnier Creperie
Equipment loan by Intersport and Boraso sport shops
6.30pm - Dolomites square
This Thursday, join us to find out how artificial snow is made as well as how the Olympique cable car works with a visit to the machine room.
- Two hour visit in French and English
- From 7 years old
- It is compulsory to sign up in advance for this free visit at the Tourist Office before Wednesday 3pm (20 places available)
- Meet at 3.45pm in front of the Solaise ski pass office
For this weeks edition of the traditional pedestrian evening, the resort centre will be decked with illuminations based on the theme of fire and ice.
- Illuminations by AIRSTAR in the Tourist Office square and main street.
- Ice carving on the main street by C BURGER
- Percussion and guitar concert with COLAX in the Tourist Office square.
- Festive street entertainment on the Main Street with LA COUR DES FEES
- Complimentary hot drinks served in the Tourist Office square.
Main road closed to traffic between the two central roundabouts from 6pm to 7.30pm
Light, manoeuvrable and very comfortable, our new sledges offer surprising sensations right from the very first turn.
Discover this modern activity to music on the floodlit Savonette nursery slope.
(Children from 5 yrs / parental supervision required)
5.45pm - Savonette nursery slope
Sign up for free...
Office of Tourism
Place Jacques Mouflier
73150 Val d'Isère - France
Tel.: +33 (0)4 79 06 74 32
Fax : +33 (0)4 79 41 95 59
TVA n° intracomm.: FR 65402456057 00015
Le site de Val d'Isère Location propose aux internautes la possiblité de louer et réserver en ligne des hébergements pour des séjours, week-ends et vacances dans la station de ski et de sports d'hiver de Val d'Isère, en Savoie (73).
N'hésitez pas à consulter les offres d'hébergements (chalets, studios et appartements) disponibles, à effectuer votre réservation en ligne, ou à contacter l'équipe de la Centrale de Réservation directement par téléphone.
Nous vous souhaitons de bonnes vacances dans la station savoyarde.
Val Location - Val d'Isère - Centrale de réservation Location d'appartements et de chalets pour vos vacances à Val d'Isère